Job Type: Full-time
Title: Research Associate I – RepleniSENS
Salary: $65,000 – $75,000/year
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in biology (or relevant field).
- Direct experience in cell culture and basic cell and molecular biology techniques is preferred.
SENS Research Foundation (SRF) is hiring a Research Associate I for our foundation located in Mountain View, CA. SRF is an exciting, cutting-edge non-profit dedicated to transforming the way the world researches and treats age-related disease. The Research Associate will be a key contributor to the development and execution of innovative anti-aging intervention projects.
With minimum guidance from senior scientific staff, the successful candidate will:
· Carry out basic cell and molecular biology procedures (PCR, WB, ELISA, and Flow cytometry).
· Participate in efforts to improve processes and streamline procedures.
· Proactively communicate study events and status with Principal Investigator.
· Collaborate with colleagues at all levels within and across departments.
· Perform all other related duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position and will be in person at our Research Center.
We offer an excellent benefits package including paid vacation and sick leave, fully covered health insurance (inclusive of dependents), an FSA program, and a company matched 401(k) plan. SENS Research Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
The position is available now and will be filled as soon as the qualified candidate is found.
Interested candidates should apply by submitting their resumes and cover letters to [email protected].