Job Type: Full-time or part-time
Title: Human Resources Manager
Salary: Salary is commensurate with job title.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in human resources (or other relevant field). Other qualifications/skills should include:
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- Extremely organized, and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding all HR-related matters
- 3+ years of proven HR experience
- Experience with MS Office and Paychex Flex
- Passion for SRF’s mission
SENS Research Foundation (SRF) is hiring a Human Resources Manager for our foundation located in Mountain View, CA. SRF is an exciting, cutting-edge nonprofit dedicated to transforming the way the world researches and treats age-related disease. Learn more about us at www.sens.org.
This position may be full-time or part-time during normal business hours (M-F 9 am – 5 pm PST). If full-time, the position can be partially remote, however, if part-time it will be fully in-person at our Research Center in Mountain View, CA. We are willing to be flexible for the right candidate. Duties will include:
- Recruiting candidates
- Conduct employee onboarding and offboarding
- Manage interview scheduling and job posting
- Administer and manage employee benefit plans
- Process payroll
- Keep up to date on all internal and state/federal policies
- Maintain employee records
- Provide support to all SRF employees and interns in various HR-related topics
- Promote/Develop HR programs and policies to create a positive work environment
We offer an excellent benefits package including paid vacation and sick leave, fully covered health insurance (inclusive of dependents), an FSA program, and a company matched 401(k) plan. SENS Research Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
The position is available now and will be filled as soon as the qualified candidate is found. Salary is commensurate with job title.
Interested candidates should apply by submitting their resumes and cover letters to [email protected].