Job Type: Full-time
Number of Positions: 1
Title: Outreach Coordinator
Salary: Pay is salaried, commensurate with job experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Ideally living in the Los Angeles or Mountain View (CA) area but not required. Remote/virtual will be considered.
- 3-5 years of proven work experience in social media, community management and/or digital strategy
- 2 years of experience as Executive Assistant, or similar role, ideally in a non-profit.
- Solid understanding of social media platforms functioning required, such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tik Tok.
- Solid understanding and experience using CRMs, preferably Salesforce.
- Computer and Technical savvy with a variety of technologies (e.g., Google Suite of products, Zoom, Outlook, Excel, Apple products).
- Excellent written communication skills and acute attention to detail and superior organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional time-management, organizational skills, and multitasking.
- Must be absolutely fluent in English.
- A professional demeanor whether speaking to others in person, over the phone or via email.
- Positive attitude in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing field and workplace.
• Knowledge of the Rejuvenation Biotechnology field and advocacy to the longevity community preferred but not required.
SENS Research Foundation (SRF) is hiring an Outreach Coordinator. SRF is an exciting, cutting-edge non-profit organization located in the heart of Silicon Valley dedicated to transforming the way the world researches and treats aging.
We seek an Outreach Coordinator to join our small but dynamic Outreach team. Our Outreach Coordinator will work supporting our Director of Outreach, managing our Social Media channels, working with our team to keep a consistent flow of engaging and interesting digital content, and managing the Salesforce Database and Gift Administration, among other responsibilities.
Some of the department’s goals are:
- to enhance SRF’s fundraising capacity
- to expand our network of supporters by building new relationships that can lead to more public support
- to raise awareness of SRF’s work and mission
- to motivate, inspire and gain new supporters, while keeping existing relationships strong and developing them further.
Job responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative assistance and support to the Director of Outreach.
- Populating our social media channels with provided content.
- Maintaining a unified brand voice across our different social media platforms.
- Monitoring social media channels for industry trends.
- Collaborating with our marketing and operations team to create a social media calendar.
- Project management and event coordination.
- Preparing updated major donor lists and progress reports.
- Managing the Salesforce Database and Gift Administration.
- Maintaining donor and prospect contact records and research in Salesforce database.
- Helping with logistics with SRF sponsorships, i.e. setting up and populating virtual booths, manning booths (in person and virtual), shipping promotional materials to conferences.
- Providing event-logistics support for hosted dinners, friendraisers, fundraisers, and other larger events.
- Support with our SRF Marketplace, i.e. vendor communications, orders, keeping stock records, etc.
- Managing the Director of Outreach’s calendar, including making appointments, coordinating Zoom meetings, in-person meetings, travel arrangements when needed.
The ideal candidate is someone with a professional and positive attitude and great appreciation of the current exponential technological growth and innovation, who feels inspired to help accelerate SRF’s new technologies to make a big positive impact in the world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including paid vacation and sick leave, fully covered health and dental insurance (inclusive of dependents), an FSA program, and a company-matched 401(k) plan, all of which is offered after a 90-day introductory period. SRF is an equal opportunity employer. The job offer is for a full-time position. All local, national, and international candidates are welcome to apply.
The position is available now and will be filled as soon as the qualified candidate is found. Salary is commensurate with the job title and experience of the chosen applicant.
Interested candidates should apply by emailing a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
All employees are to follow COVID restrictions, which will lighten as our workplace is vaccinated. All employees are expected to wear PPE. Vaccinating is strongly encouraged.