Toward A New Research Paradigm - Panel Discussion
The in-video title of this recording is currently incorrect. We apologise for any inconvenience.
This panel explored new ways to approach research to tackle the diseases of aging. In particular, consideration was given to the effects a damage repair paradigm would have on developing new strategies to identify and study therapeutic targets, fostering more collaboration between researchers studying different diseases, and changing the way translational research and drug development are approached.
- Richard Barker, Director, Center for the Advancement of Sustainable Medical Innovation (Moderator)
- Julie Allickson, Director, Translational Research, Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- Judith Campisi, Professor, Buck Institute for Research on Aging
- Howard Foyt, Vice President, Clinical Development and Chief Medical Officer, Viacyte, Inc
- Daniel Kraft, Faculty Chair for Medicine, Singularity University