Toward A New Investment Paradigm - Panel Discussion
This panel discussed the challenges in bringing new and especially preventative therapies to treat the diseases of aging from the research lab to the market. The panel offered and discussed new investment paradigms that could drive drug and therapeutic development.
- David Brindley, Research Fellow, University of Oxford/Center for the Advancement of Sustainable Medical Innovation (Moderator)
- Neil Littman, Business Development Officer, California Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- James O’Neill, Partner and Chief Operating Officer, Mithril Capital Management
- Bernard Siegel, Executive Director, Genetics Policy Institute
- Michael West, CEO, BioTime, Inc