Undoing Aging 2018 Conference Announces Program and Speakers
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
UNDOING AGING 2018 CONFERENCE ANNOUNCES PROGRAM AND SPEAKERS
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA/BERLIN, GERMANY (December 22, 2017)
The SENS Research Foundation and the Forever Healthy Foundation today announced the 2018 Undoing Aging Conference program and speakers. Undoing Aging will take place March 15 - 17, 2018 at the Umspannwerk Alexanderplatz in Berlin, Germany.
Undoing Aging 2018 is focused on the cellular and molecular repair of age-related damage as the basis of therapies to bring aging under full medical control. The conference, a joint effort of SENS Research Foundation and Forever Healthy Foundation, provides a platform for the existing scientific community that already works on damage repair and, at the same time, offers interested scientists and students a first-hand understanding of the current state of this exciting new field of biomedical research.
The conference sessions will cover a range of topics across the damage-repair spectrum including these highlights:
- Using cells to control the in vivo distribution and delivery of immunotherapeutics, Alan Russell, Carnegie Mellon University
- Mechanisms of longevity in long-lived mammals, Vera Gorbunova, University of Rochester
- Antibody catalyzed dissolution of the protein detritus that causes aging, Sudhir Paul, University of Texas - Houston
- Targeting blood-borne regulators to rescue mammalian aging phenotypes, Amy Wagers, Harvard University
- 3D bioprinting Applications and Regenerative Medicine, Anthony Atala, Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- Growing a Surrogate Liver in a Lymph Node: From an Experimental Approach to a Potential Clinical Application, Eric Lagasse, McGowan Institute
- Replacement as an approach to undo aging - even for the brain? Jean Hébert, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
The full conference program and speaker list can be found at our website www.undoing-aging.org. Conference Early Bird pricing remains in effect until January 15, 2018.
About SENS Research Foundation
SENS Research Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that works to research, develop and promote comprehensive regenerative medicine solutions for the diseases of aging. SRF is focused on a damage repair paradigm for treating the diseases of aging, which it advances through scientific research, advocacy, and education. SENS Research Foundation supports research projects at universities and institutes around the world with the goal of curing such age-related diseases as heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease. Educating the public and training researchers to support a growing regenerative medicine field are also major endeavors of the organization that are being accomplished through advocacy campaigns and educational programs. For more information, visit www.sens.org
About Forever Healthy Foundation
The Forever Healthy Foundation is a private non-profit initiative whose mission is to enable people to vastly extend their healthy lifespans and be part of the first generation to cure aging. To accelerate the development of therapies to get aging under full medical control, the Forever Healthy Foundation directly funds cutting edge research aimed at the molecular and cellular repair of damage caused by the aging process and supports the creation of startups turning that research into therapies for human application. For more information, please visit www.forever-healthy.org
# # #
Press passes to Undoing Aging 2018 are limited to working journalists who intend to cover the event. If your request for a press pass is approved, you will receive an email message. No press passes will be granted at the door. To request a press pass, please contact email@example.com.