Now Hiring - Receptionist
SENS Research Foundation is looking to hire a full-time receptionist beginning as soon as possible. We are a small, non-profit research foundation located in Mountain View, CA.
The job is 40 hours per week, with fully covered health insurance and a 401(k) plan offered after the 90-day introductory period. The ideal candidate would have 1+ years of experience in both an administrative role, as well as in the non-profit space. We’d also prefer the candidate to have some prior experience with laboratory operations and accounting. A high school degree is mandatory for this position, as is a valid USA driver’s license. We are happy to train on-site for a candidate that is quick to learn and highly motivated but may be lacking in the requisite experience.
- Regular hours
- Front desk responsibilities
- 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
- Answer phones.
- Greet visitors with a pleasant demeanor.
- Send and receive mail/packages.
- Maintain confidentiality in regards to sensitive matters.
- Accounting support
- Collect and enter bills into the bill payment system.
- Travel arrangements
- Create itineraries for visitors as well as upper staff members.
- Arrange all travel and accommodations for select visitors and upper staff members.
- Understand and utilize basic filing systems and be capable of maintaining secure, organized files for the entire company.
- Tidy up around the office, break room, and laboratory, pick up snacks or lunch for in-house meetings, draft and edit documents for distribution.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and two (2) writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.