Easy Ways to Help Support SENS Research Foundation
Thank you to all our supporters who help make SENS Research Foundation's work possible. The SRF staff is grateful to each and every one of you.
If you'd like to help even more, here are just a few other ways you can support SRF in our mission to change the way the world researches and treats age-related disease:
1. Amazon Smile – you can help support SRF every time you shop on Amazon.com. Just sign up with Amazon Smile – www.smile.amazon.com – and select SENS Foundation, Inc. A percentage (.05%) of every purchase will be donated to SRF. We now receive quarterly checks from Amazon Smile and with your help those checks will continue to grow. Please remember to use Amazon Smile when you do your holiday shopping this year.
2. Become a subscription donor. You can make donations to SRF once a year or show your support every month with a donation that gets charged to your card automatically. You can cancel at any time. Just sign up at http://www.sens.org/donate.
3. Find out if your company offers a Matching Gift Program. Many employers will match your generous gift dollar for dollar. Currently SRF receives matching gifts from Google, Microsoft, Red Hat, Salesforce.com, GE United Way, and Kaiser. Just check with your corporate human resources department. If they do offer a Matching Gift Program please ask them to add SENS Research Foundation to their list. Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Make a memorial donation in honor of a family member or friend who has passed away. We will honor them in our next annual report.
5. Let people know what you think of SENS Research Foundation. Review us on GreatNonProfits.org and help other potential supporters learn about what we do - http://greatnonprofits.org/org/sens-research-foundation.
6. Tweet, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ – use your social media to help spread the word about our work. Follow SRF on all your social media.
7. Tell your family and friends about SENS Research Foundation. You can use our new Annual Report which is available at: www.sens.org/about/organizational-reports/annual/2015. This report highlights the progress we are making in our funded intramural and extramural research, outreach and education programs. Help spread the word about how SENS Research Foundation is working to fight the diseases of aging.