Rejuvenation Biotechnology Conference 2014
August 21-23, 2014
Santa Clara Hyatt Regency Hotel, Santa Clara, CA
We are happy to report that the first of our annual Rejuvenation Biotechnology Conferences – RB2014 – was a rousing success. Over 350 leading academics, researchers, pharmaceutical industry leaders, regulators and venture capitalists gathered in Santa Clara California to build a Rejuvenation Biotechnology industry and community. SENS Research Foundation would like to thank our attendees, speakers, sponsors and staff for making RB2014 such a success. How much of a success was it? Don’t just take our word for it – check out these articles discussing highlights of the conference:
- Life Death and Regulation
- Explosive Growth in Cell Therapy Just Around the Corner
- Of Seismic Waves and Closing Days, Take Home Messages
- Rejuvenation Biotechnology from BioWatch News
- CRISPR and Rejuvenation Biotechnology: have you been hiding under a rock?
- SENS Foundation Kicks Off New Conference on Aging
For everyone who couldn’t join us there is good news coming. We’re already planning for Rejuvenation Biotechnology 2015. Sign up here and you will be the very first to know the date of the next conference. We promise to email you the announcement before anyone else. And just so you don’t have to wait all year to find out what the fuss is about – we will be posting our conference videos in the next few weeks so keep checking our website or sign up for our newsletter and get all the details.